Thursday, September 11, 2008
6:00 - 7:30 PM
Cassie Schmitz / Iowa Interactive
RSpec is a behavior-driven development framework for Ruby. Cassie will demonstrate the features of RSpec and describe her experience with using RSpec in her latest Ruby on Rails project.
Topics that will be covered:
- Behavior-Driven Development vs. Test-Driven Development
- Expressing the expected behavior of your code
- Story Runner
- Mock objects and method stubs
- Generating specifications
- RCov Coverage tool integration
Coldwell Banker / Mid-America Group Realtors
8825 Northpark Court
Just north of I35/80 at the 86th Street exit.
GPS coordinates: N 41° 39.368' W 93° 44.378'
Wi-fi Internet access is available.
Dinner After the Meeting
If you can, please plan to join us for dinner at a local restaurant after the meeting.